Tuesday, August 20, 2013

EOS Lip Balm Review

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No, your memory is not failing you, nor is it that funny taste that may have been in your drink.  Although, if that actually happened, you may want to look into it.  You may have seen this post before.  In an attempt to make everything easier to navigate for everyone, I am working on transferring all of the old beauty and craft posts from the recipe blog to their appropriate homes on the newer wings.  I'll be only one a day so as not to clog up your feeds, so please bear with all the boring re-caps!
<3
-WW
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's time for my first beauty review!  YAY!  As usual, I'm not getting paid for this.  I wish I was, though.  They could pay me in lots and lots more of their stuff.  This is the first eos product I've tried and I want MORE.

I hadn't planned this one, I promise.  I was just putting on my lip balm and realized that I have about 5 other tubes of other brands around the house and I don't even know where they are located because I love this one so much.






Its eos Summer Fruit lip balm and this shit is amazing.  I've been using it for a few months now and I neither know, nor care where any of my other lip balms are.  They are probably feeling rejected and crying in the closet in the bottom of an old purse somewhere.





The container is adorable.  I love that the top screws on instead of the pop-off tops a lot of balms have...They can be impossible to get open if you're wearing gloves or have wet hands.  This puppy's easy, though, even with gloves.  Nice in the winter, because sometimes I'd just rather have chapped lips than cold hands.





I really think this may be the most I've used out of a lip balm without losing it.  If I lost this stuff, I'd panic.  I'll be fiendishly hoarding every flavor I can find at our store from now on, although, sadly they only had this one and mint.  The mint one shall be mine next time I'm at that store, though.

Oh yes.

It shall be mine.

(hehe, name that movie)

*Note, that is not a stain on my counter, it is super glue.  Damned messy crafting projects...Anyone know how to get super glue gel off of a tile counter??

No comments:

Post a Comment