Sunday, August 18, 2013

Estee Lauder Brush Review


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No, your memory is not failing you, nor is it that funny taste that may have been in your drink.  Although, if that actually happened, you may want to look into it.  You may have seen this post before.  In an attempt to make everything easier to navigate for everyone, I am working on transferring all of the old beauty and craft posts from the recipe blog to their appropriate homes on the newer wings.  I'll be only one a day so as not to clog up your feeds, so please bear with all the boring re-caps!
<3
-WW
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*This was a gift from a friend, but opinions are 100% honest and my own.


Yet another review from the Big Box o' Awesome, this Estee Lauder brush set.


They are clear with a black pattern and gold colored accents.  I'm not sure what they are made of, but as clear as they are and as durable as they seem, I'd guess maybe acrylic.

The brow brush is...well...a brow brush.  I needed one and this works great, but I don't judge brushes based on those as I've yet to see anyone be able to fuck one up.  :)  None of these had numbers or anything on them, so it is anyone's guess as to how to find them!  >.<


These are the other two brushes and they are wonderful.  That smaller one has become a go-to for me.  It makes detailed eye shadow application so much better.  My MAC set came with some nice eye shadow brushes, but they were all closer to the larger brush's size, so that tiny beauty was a welcomed addition to my collection.

All in all, I'd say these brushes are good quality.  They are soft and hold their shape, and I've cleaned them several times since I've had them and have had no shedding and they apply like a dream, even with cheaper shadows.  I'm enjoying them and I hope they hold up for years to come, so if you see a set I'd recommend snapping them up.

<3
WW

No comments:

Post a Comment