Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Review - C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries Lemon Body Creme

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No, your memory is not failing you, nor is it that funny taste that may have been in your drink.  Although, if that actually happened, you may want to look into it.  You may have seen this post before.  In an attempt to make everything easier to navigate for everyone, I am working on transferring all of the old beauty and craft posts from the recipe blog to their appropriate homes on the newer wings.  I'll be only one a day so as not to clog up your feeds, so please bear with all the boring re-caps!
<3
-WW
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Note - I have been in no way compensated for this review.  I bought the product myself, for my own personal use, and for my own personal huff-the-smelly-good-stuff junkie fix.

This stuff is my very favorite moisturizer for legs/feet.  If I could afford to, I'd use nothing else.  Ever.



It is, sadly, a bit too oily for me to use on my face, but it does absolute wonders on my legs and feet.  Your feet and legs can go from dry and horrid to pretty and moisturized in about ten seconds flat and with sandal/shorts season upon us, that is AWESOME.







I have no clue why my hand looks so freakish in that middle picture.

However, back on track, this stuff is very thick, creamy and has a pretty strong scent, so if you're not into strong scents, this probably isn't for you.  The scent is not strong in that "fake, perfume-y" sort of way though, its strong in that "natural, lemony,  herby, fresh" sort of way.

As I mentioned before, it is a bit oily, which I LOVE for my legs because it leaves a bit of a glowing sheen behind, but somehow does it without leaving your legs feeling greasy to the touch, only soft.

This little container cost about $7.50, which is a bit pricey, but it can sometimes be found at outlet malls and snatched up for half-price, which is where I tend to get mine because $7.50 for a small jar of body cream is just a bit more than I'm willing to pay...If it were a large jar, I'd spring for it, but this one is a bit small for that price...However, the quality is good enough that if I had that kind of money to blow on something like this, I'd use it all the time.

I recommend, not only this particular product, but other things by C.O. Bigelow as well.  I've tried 4 of their lip glosses and a lipstick as well and have not been disappointed with any of it.  Quite frankly, I can't wait until my next trip to the nearest outlet mall so I can try to stock up on and try more of their stuff.

<3
The Wookie Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment