Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Review - Physician's Formula Flatliner

Time for another awesomely positive review!  ^_^

In the Brown Liner Showdown last month, I'd left two out.  Two of the big bunch I had just stood WAY out from the rest.  So much so that I didn't feel it would even be fair to pit them up against those other ones.  Here's one of those two:


This is, hands down, the coolest and most unique eye liner I've ever used.


This is Physician's Formula Flatliner in Dark Brown.  I rarely meet a product of theirs I *don't* like.  They are my very favorite drugstore brand.  No, I'm not getting paid to say that, but I wish I was!


Just check this puppy out - it is exactly what it sounds like.  A FLAT liner.


The top swatch is the liner used to just swatch straight across.  So easy to apply and it takes almost a concerted effort to get it on crooked.  The only con I could see is that it does go on in a rather thick line and there isn't the option to get a teeny pencil-thin one for tight lining and the like.


The bottom swatch, I used just the corner of it so you could see that it does still glide on and is very easy to control, despite the odd shape.

This stuff is awesome.  It goes on well, it wears well, and the uniqueness of it just kills me.  Definitely one I'd buy again (only in black!) and recommend.

<3WookieWifey

Listening to:  "Hell to the Heavens" - Leaves' Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment