Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Revlon Colorstay Liner Review and Swatches (Flashback!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No, your memory is not failing you, nor is it that funny taste that may have been in your drink.  Although, if that actually happened, you may want to look into it.  You may have seen this post before.  In an attempt to make everything easier to navigate for everyone, I am working on transferring all of the old beauty and craft posts from the recipe blog to their appropriate homes on the newer wings.  Please bear with all the boring re-caps!
<3
-WW
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


This is yet another review from the big box o' awesome, which is so amazingly awesome that months later I'm only about 2/3 or so through the reviews!

This liner is a nice coffee shade of brown and really has some serious staying power.  You can pick one of these up for around 5 bucks at most drugstores or large retailers.  It tends to stay exactly where you put it and do so for a very long time.  I tend to swatch in designs when I first try a solid liner to see how well it will move when applying it.  If it skips when I draw the loops, then I know it will be a pain to apply evenly on my lid.


I forgot to take a shot with the cap off, apparently, but it is a thin, twist-up pencil, the kind I prefer.


It also has this little sharpener in the end, which I find handy as these are near impossible to sharpen in a standard one.  I know this because I was in high school when I bought my first twist-up liner like this it didn't say on the package that it had a sharpener in the end and I frustrated myself for weeks trying to sharpen it on my regular sharpener.  One day, the end popped off when I was using it, I instantly knew what it was, and then I felt pretty stupid.

Over all, I'd give this a 10/10.  It doesn't smudge, lasts all day, yet is smooth and easy to apply.  Not so easy to remove, though, lol.

<3
WW

**This item was a gift from a friend, but my opinion is still 100% my own and not influenced by the gift.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment