Friday, May 3, 2013

Estee Lauder Mascara Review

*This product was a gift, but opinions are 100% honest and my own.


This is Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lasting Mascara.  And that is a mouthful.


For such a pretentious-sounding name, I have to say it doesn't really raise the bar.  While it is something that was fun to try and I did get a bit of mileage out of it, my feelings on this are simply, "meh".


It has a standard brush, but I didn't notice a particular boost of volume OR length.  It colored my lashes nicely and lasted all day, though, so that's a plus.  If you already have long, thick lashes then this may be for you as all it seemed to do for mine was coat them, but if you're looking for something more, then don't look here, especially as their products tend to be rather pricey.  I didn't look this one up, but I can guarantee you that if it is more than 4 bucks, you won't be getting your money's worth, so this won't be something I'll be buying.  It isn't a bad product, just seems a bit mis-leading as I didn't see any extra volume from it.

<3
WW

No comments:

Post a Comment