Wednesday, May 8, 2013

NYC Lip Gloss Review


*This product was received free through the company.  Opinions are my own and 100% honest


So this is a bad one.  The only plus it has to it is that it has a very mild coconut scent, but it doesn't extend to the flavor which is...sort of like Orajel.  As you can see, I tried it over red lipstick, though I did try it alone once as well just to make sure I gave it a fair shot.

The applicator is very oddly shaped, flimsy, and long.  It is sort of like trying to apply product with a wet noodle.


As you can see, it is VERY shiny, but it is also just as sticky and slimy as it looks.


Also, it doesn't stay where you put it.  Ten minutes after application, even without rubbing my lips together, it was beginning to slowly move outwards and I had to take it off because it was starting to look like I was drooling on myself.

I will not be buying this one.  It is honestly the worst lip product I've ever tried.  Consider yourself warned.

<3 WW

No comments:

Post a Comment