Thursday, July 31, 2014

Manicure! Orly FX in Starburst

Its manicure time!


This is Orly FX in Starburst.  It took 3 coats to get it to this opacity as one or even two are pretty super sheer.  The drying time is quick, though, so there's that.  Like most glitter-heavy nail polishes, this will chip and crack faster than most others, but I think any of us who have owned a few (*cough* or 20 *cough*) heavy-glitter ones know to expect that.  :)

Also, it is worth noting that I adore the packaging on these.  The grippy on the lids makes them super comfortable to use.

While I'm not on board with the color, (which I actually bought for my best friend and she knows to expect all  non-holiday makeup and nail-related presents open and swatched), for a heavy-glitter nail polish, this stuff goes on pretty nicely and it *does* deposit the glitter well, which is a lot more than I can say for some I've tried, so I definitely recommend!

<3 WW

No comments:

Post a Comment